Re: not all folders are shown in the subscription list

This is another good fit for telemetry logging, which should show you the
list of folders being returned to the client. That output would be
invaluable to the developers when opening a ticket (with whichever project
is to blame).

If you believe this is a bug in Cyrus, you can file it here:

http://cyrusimap.org/mediawiki/index.php/Report_A_Bug

Thanks, I can enable telemetry logging for a single user's inbox (user.username)
is it a different process for shared.sharedinbox as I created a sharedinboxusername directory in /var/lib/imap/log and it doesn't log anything in the directory?

----
To Unsubscribe: