Re: Problems posting to lists

Citando Dan White <dwhite@xxxxxxx>:

On 10/25/12 16:46 -0200, Rodrigo Abrantes Antunes wrote:

Hi, I'm using mailman to post to a list but some users don't receive the
messages, when I post to the list I see this in mail.log for one of the
members of the list that didn't receive the message:

Oct 25 08:20:33 srv-mail-pel cyrus/lmtp[14548]: dupelim: eliminated
duplicate message to user.rodrigoantunes id
<20121025081521.Horde.NWZiHUv4Cn9QiRE5nCOzRSA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
(delivery)
Oct 25 08:20:33 srv-mail-pel cyrus/lmtp[14548]: duplicate_mark:
<20121025081521.Horde.NWZiHUv4Cn9QiRE5nCOzRSA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
.rodrigoantunes+@.sieve. 1351160433 0

Here is what mailman's people said:

"This message was delivered from Mailman to Postfix and then delivered by
Postfix to Cyrus, possibly because this was to a local user and Cyrus is
acting as the LDA, or possibly for some other reason, but in any case, if
the mail wasn't delivered to the user, this is a question for Cyrus."

The log entry above is a message from cyrus reporting that it failed to
deliver a message because it considered it a duplicate message. You could
temporarily disable duplicatesuppression to see if that's the issue.

-- Dan White

But that user received the message, the one that didn't received was the one in the 3 lines of the first log (vladimir). It seems that it mark as duplicate but don't deliver and don't eliminate. I will try to disable duplicate supression but there isn't any other message with the same message id rellated to this user, so it's not duplicated.

----
To Unsubscribe: