Re: 2 different users get different namespaces

On 12-02-18 05:35 PM, Dan White wrote:

> Is one of your users an admin?

Yes, "brian" is, but I tried removing him from the admins: setting and
restarting imapd but the namespace for that user did not change.

> See:
>
> http://cyrusimap.org/docs/cyrus-imapd/2.4.13/altnamespace.php

The only thing I see on that page about admins is:

  NOTE: All tools for administering the server, including admins using
  cyradm, always use the internal namespace.

which is fine.  The namespace presentation while administering is not my
issue, it's the namespace presentation during regular use.

Cheers,
b.

----