Re: Migrating language encoded folders from cyrus 2.2.12 to 2.3.11 [SOLVED]

  Hi there,
I've found an error - I hadn't installed php5-mbstring in default, after installing this module all's ok. RTFM, huh ? :-/
  J.K.

Cituji Josef Karliak <karliak@xxxxxxxxxx>:

  Huh,
squirremail (1.4.10 and 1.4.2x) on the cyrus 2.2.12 (SLES10)reads folders fine, but not on the cyrus 2.3.11 (SLES11). I've TARed folder with the emails, untar it into the new server and reconstructed. Isn't there some error ? What are your recommended steps with migrating emails from one server to another ? Create mails in the cyrus, copy mails there and reconstruct ? Or not ?
  Thanks
  J.K.

Cituji "Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems)" <vanmeeuwen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Josef Karliak wrote:
   Folders on the disk has the same name:
drwx------  2 cyrus mail      848 12. čec 03.01 Kamil &AQw-ern&AP0-/

  So it is up to squirrelmail to "deencode" it ?

Yes.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Senior Engineer, Kolab Systems AG

e: vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
t: +44 144 340 9500
m: +44 74 2516 3817
w: http://www.kolabsys.com

pgp: 9342 BF08

--
Ma domena pouziva zabezpeceni a kontrolu SPF (www.openspf.org) a DomainKeys/DKIM (with ADSP) . Pokud mate problemy s dorucenim emailu, zacnete pouzivat metody overeni puvody emailu zminene vyse. Dekuji. My domain use SPF (www.openspf.org) and DomainKeys/DKIM (with ADSP) policy and check. If you've problem with sending emails to me, start using email origin methods mentioned above. Thank you.