Re: Relation between proxyd process and imapd process on Murder enviromment

No.

On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 18:05 -0300, "Lucas Zinato Carraro" <lucaszc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 For each proxyd processs running on a frontend server I have an imapd process listening on a backend?

Can  I pool several clients on 1  proxyd process ?

In the last days, the number of process ( imapd ) increase quickly on my backend servers.

 I know that 1 imapd process is used by 1 login user.

Exist a way to make one imapd process to being used by several login users ?

Regards
Zinato

----

Bron Gondwana