Deploying a replica server when a populated backend exists.

Hi !

I'm currently testing the replication engine in Cyrus 2.4.6, I was able to setup a new backend and then deploy the replica sever. I have some doubts about  deploy a replica server when the backend to be replicated is already populated, I have tried and only the mailboxes created after the first synchronization was replicated, is there any way to replicate the mailboxes that were on the backend before the sync?

Thanks,
Fabio S. Schmidt
Brasília - Brazil
----