Re: ACL problem

Hi,

no takers? I get that the developers are probably only concerned with 2.4.x, so perhaps one of you could try to verify if the behavior there is the same? Just try to set the ACL for a mailbox that belongs to user using the same account. If you try to set it to "weraslpki", does it take or does it still have the "x" right?

Thanks, Sebastian