Re: duplicatedeliver annotation

On Tuesday, November 02, 2010 07:04:25 pm Paul Engle wrote:

> Jeroen,

> Thanks for the reply. The admin user does have full permissions to all

> mailboxes; we set that upon inbox creation. I was ultimately able to

> manually set the annotation using raw IMAP commands.

> When I looked at the source for the Cyrus::IMAP::Admin.pm and

> Cyrus::IMAP::Shell.pm modules, I saw that the duplicatedeliver annotation

> doesn't appear to be in there at all. So, while the server understands it,

> the admin tools don't. Once I got a free moment this afternoon, I was going

> to submit a patch to the list to provide support for it. It looks like a

> simple thing to add in.

It does indeed. Would you mind submitting the original issue + patch through Bugzilla?

FWIW, cyradm in 2.4 supports the use of /explicit/annotation to be used, so that the following would work for us:

$ mboxcfg user/vanmeeuwen/Calendar@xxxxxxxxxxxx /vendor/kolab/folder-type event.default

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--