Re: duplicatedeliver annotation

Jeroen,
Thanks for the reply. The admin user does have full permissions to all mailboxes; we set that upon inbox creation. I was ultimately able to manually set the annotation using raw IMAP commands. When I looked at the source for the Cyrus::IMAP::Admin.pm and Cyrus::IMAP::Shell.pm modules, I saw that the duplicatedeliver annotation doesn't appear to be in there at all. So, while the server understands it, the admin tools don't. Once I got a free moment this afternoon, I was going to submit a patch to the list to provide support for it. It looks like a simple thing to add in.

 -paul