Repeating emails

Title: myEMAILsignature
Hello all,

Not sure if this is the place to ask this, just trying to track it down. I'm running Cyrus 2.2.12 with Postfix 2.2.2 for only 45 users. Every once in a while, but much more recently, users are receiving emails sent a few days ago - again. The recent repeat emails were all from users on our network sent to all users on our network. The headers appear like regular, legit emails. Any thoughts as to what could be going on or where to begin looking.

Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
--
Thomas E. Plancon
CAD/IS Manager

B K A Architects, Inc.