Several problems with mupdate master.

Hello,I'm setting up a Cyrus Aggregator system with SUSE 10 SP2 and cyrus-imapd-2.2.12.

(1) One of the problems I have is that the mupdate master process generates too many logs lines like these:[...]Worker thread finished, for a total of 5 (5 spare)New worker thread started, for a total of 6Worker thread finished, for a total of 5 (5 spare)New worker thread started, for a total of 6Worker thread finished, for a total of 5 (5 spare)New worker thread started, for a total of 6[...]
Is it possible to avoid that mupdate generates this logs?How?

(2) I have setup two backend servers with more than 4000 mailboxes on each one of them. When I start the ctl_mboxlist on the backends with the -m option, at the begining it goes fine but, suddenly it stops with the error:permanant failure storing 'user.myuser.Trash'
In the /var/log/messages file I see the errors:[...]mupdate[22275]: cmd_find(fd:10, user.myuser.Trash)master[5709]: process 22275 exited, signaled to death by 6master[5709]: service mupdate pid 22275 in READY state: terminated abnormallymaster[6867]: about to exec /usr/lib/cyrus/bin/mupdatemupdate[6867]: executed[...]
If I restart the ctl_mboxlist command it continues from the stop point but after some time it stops again with the same error.Why is happeninig that?How may I solve it?
Thank you very much for your time and help.---UnlimitedMail.net - Carles Xavier Munyoz Baldócmunyoz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx://www.unlimitedmail.net/---
---La información contenida en este e-mail es confidencial, siendo para uso exclusivo del destinatario arriba mencionado.Le informamos que está totalmente prohibida cualquier utilización, divulgación, distribución y/o reproducción de esta comunicación sin autorización expresa en virtud de la legislación vigente. Si ha recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos nos lo notifique inmediatamente por la misma vía y proceda a su eliminación.-------Cyrus Home Page: http://cyrusimap.web.cmu.edu/Cyrus Wiki/FAQ: http://cyrusimap.web.cmu.edu/twikiList Archives/Info: http://asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus/mailing-list.html