Re: Thunderbird sieve extensions

Client and server inside firewall.
If I telnet into port 2000 I get this:

"IMPLEMENTATION" "Cyrus timsieved v2.2.12"
"SASL" "LOGIN PLAIN"
"SIEVE" "fileinto reject envelope vacation imapflags notify subaddress relationa
l comparator-i;ascii-numeric regex"
"STARTTLS"
OK

However, if I set the extensions to use TLS if available I get "Error establishing an encrypted connection to host. Error Code : -12195"