Re: Thunderbird sieve extensions

Marc Grober pisze:
I am trying to use the thunderbird sieve extensions and need some help

I have cyrus-imap running with ldap and postfix on SLES 10
I have sieve running and can use sieveshell
I can set the extensions to not use TLS and the server logs show that the connectin was accepted, but the extension never returns the active script or the inactive script. Is it looking in the wrong place? Does the extension require additional software? Are configuration options available? What am I missing? I tried to write to the author with no response and then finally found a mailing list to which I subscribed and never received confirmation of subscription....

TH extension works for me. I have setup that uses TLS.
I had problems with communication on port 2000 and I had to setup additional port 2002 (I am using portfwd for this).

Broken communication is *probably* caused by cisco routers, which uses port 2000 for their own purpose.

For more information and description of symptoms see my older messages on this list.

Regards,
--
Lukasz Michalski
pgp key: http://www.zork.pl/lm.asc