Re: create IMAP user, or whatever

Sam Przyswa wrote:> Mogens Melander a écrit :>> Hmm. you might want to breeze trough some of the rather comprehensive>> documentation that accompanies this software suite.>>>> You might find some hints.> > Did you think that I don't read the doc before post ?> > At this time I can't run cyradm or add-cyrus-user as I said in my mail, > tell me what I missed in the doc and where find the mysterious password > to run cyradm, the Webmin module don't work too because the same reason.
There is no default password. This is something that the administrator must set. There is more than one way to do this. We'll need to know more about your configuration. A good start would be to provide your /etc/imapd.conf.