Re: create IMAP user, or whatever

Mogens Melander a écrit :
Hmm. you might want to breeze trough some of the rather comprehensive
documentation that accompanies this software suite.

You might find some hints.

Did you think that I don't read the doc before post ?

At this time I can't run cyradm or add-cyrus-user as I said in my mail, tell me what I missed in the doc and where find the mysterious password to run cyradm, the Webmin module don't work too because the same reason.

Sam.