Re: OT: Cyrus IMAP Interacting with Thunderbird 2.0

On Apr 28, 2007, at 9:41 AM, Forrest Aldrich wrote:
This is slightly off-topic; however, I've been referred here because the behavior we're seeing is unexplainable (as of yet). When I update to Thunderbird 2.0, the delete button and menu function is disabled for the account that is on FreeBSD.

If you had searched either this list or the thunderbird bugzilla archives you would have found the answer.

--
Jo Rhett

----