Re: Can a mailing list package be used with Cyrus?

Hi,

Mailman uses a second alias file which is maintaind by Mailman. These
aliases are pipes to mailman. I am running postfix with mailman on an
other server so i dont know fore sure but it should work.

To integrate the archive in Cyrus folder would be more colplicated and
involve scripting. Bu you could include an eMail adress into each
mailinglist that would recieve and store these Mails.