Re: timeouts when connecting to imap server

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006, Timo Veith wrote:

Hello Jorey, hello list readers

this is what I was already doing (using different config files for
different services). But I didn't noticed that I need unique names for
them in cyrus.conf.

So, let me repeat my suggestion: How would it be to have the master daemon
parse the config file for mistakes like this one? It could just refuse to
start or log an error message. I was looking at the logs with level debug
and also with CYRUS_VERBOSE and -D as start option, but found nothing. A
small extension of the manual page would also be good.

Any developers around, who could pick this up?

Sounds fine to me.  Why not file a feature request bug at:

  https://bugzilla.andrew.cmu.edu/

	Andy
----