Re: Sieve rule: move to folder and forward

My problem is, when "keep" is called, also the spam, which should be moved to "Spam" goes to my inbox again. But when setting "stop" in Spam rule, mails detected as spam which aren't, wont be delivered to backup@xxxxxxxxxx

Any ideas how to solve this?

Put a line "stop;" after you file the email into the Spam folder.
Otherwise, Sieve will continue processing later rules.

You get this line if you set the "Stop checking if this rule matches?" flag in the Spam rule in Ingo

In new Versions of Ingo this option is set by default.

My problem is, if a mail is wrongly detected as spam, it won't be forwarded to the backup-account.

Thanks,
Michael
----