Re: Possible sendmail misconfiguration to deliver to cyrus

Todd Lyons wrote:
Error" because the user doesn't exist.  I have been googling and looking
at m4 code and trying to figure out what I can do to make sendmail check
the user at SMTP connect time the way it does if I configure sendmail to
deliver to a regular mbox mail spool.

Can you create a list of all of your users from some other information? If so,

1. Put a list of all of your domains in /etc/mail/virtual-domains

2. put each and every user in virtusertable with the same e-mail address on the left and right

	jrhett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    jrhett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3. Make sure that every domain has a wildcard deny, like

	@netconsonance.com          error:nouser No such user

4. add these options to the MC file

LOCAL_CONFIG
F{VirtHost}/etc/mail/virtual-domains
FEATURE(`virtuser_entire_domain')dnl
define(`_VIRTUSER_STOP_ONE_LEVEL_RECURSION_')dnl

--
Jo Rhett
Network/Software Engineer