Re: LMTP Timeout

This is an update on progress with diagnosing my problem with LMTP/IMAP hanging.

I have found that reconstruct hangs when it tries to get a mailbox lock for a
cyrus.header file.  I find this odd because the problem is not cleared by
shutting down and restarting cyrus!

I will now look at the locking code to see how it works, but it would help if
anyone who knows the code can explain why locks are not cleared down when cyrus
re-starts.

Phil.
Phil Chambers (postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
University of Exeter