Re: Cyrus, clusters, GFS - HA yet again

Hi,

Quoting Dave McMurtrie <dave64@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

I believe you'll also need to make some minor code changes.  When
University of Pittsburgh implemented their Cyrus cluster, they added a
nodename config option and then used that nodename as a filename
component along with the pid for the lmtp temporary deliver files such
that the filenames would be unique across cluster nodes.  Without
modification, only the pid is used as a means to make the filenames
unique.

Are the changes from Pittsburgh available and which expieriens do they
  have with this setup. We want to run a Cyrus cluster with lustre

M.Menge                                 Tel.: (49) 7071/29-70316
Universitaet Tuebingen                  Fax.: (49) 7071/29-5912
Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung          mail:
michael.menge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Waechterstrasse 76
72074 Tuebingen

----