Re: Murder

C.K wrote:
The frontend and the mupdate could be the same.
The backend should be standalone.

But why not start with one machine and grow into the murder.
I have built a standalone email server with murder capability, but not configured as murder active yet, because I want to have the second machine in-placed first.
The mirror does not yet work as a cluster, it only mirrors the backend and
can replace another server but does not work as a cluster sollution (yet).
That s alright, I m not interested in cluster for this email solution yet. Having a second email server mirroring the frontend(mupdate) may be sufficient for now.

Thanks
Sam
/C