Re: Cyrus::SIEVE::managesieve documentation?

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006, Chris St. Pierre wrote:

Ditto here.  I tried emailing the guy listed in the
Cyrus::SIEVE::managesieve man page, but the address no longer appears
to be active.  As of now, my options appear to be:

1.  Learn Ruby, and write the first (and probably last) Ruby script at
   my site; or

2.  Guess with Perl.

Neither is a great alternative. :)

Are there any other scripts out there that use
Cyrus::SIEVE::managesieve?  I'm fine with learning by example -- I
just need more than one example.

I've written my own wrappers for the Cyrus::SIEVE::managesieve module for use in our web-based tool for modifying filter rules. I just looked at the sieveshell script for clues how to do it, and spent a lot of trial-and-error getting it right. The auth callback stuff was particularly annoying to get scripted.

I can't share the script itself, but I can answer questions if you have them.

	Andy
----