possible cyrus problems

Hi ,

I currently have 2 email systems which utilize exactly the same versions of Cyrus which i currently have as 2.2.3, the systems are running on SLES9 in 2 different offices.

thru put is not that high, possibly several hundred emails a day & user base is about 15 people. (small office)

However one of the servers keeps loosing all the email content in the shared folders.
but it is only doing it say once a month and 1 folder at a time.
I am convinced that one of the users is deleting the contents of the shared folders.

The director is going mad , because the staff are saying that they did not delete the emails, so therefore it must be the software or the hardware problem right?

I have checked the system , and neither the disk of the file system is failing, nor is there any errors in any log.

How do I track down where the emails are going?

Steve

----