Re: Delivering to a certain folder

Hi Marten,

Thus a spam-mail to info@xxxxxxxx would be stored to

/var/spool/mail/t/te/test.com/info/Trash instead of
/var/spool/mail/t/te/test.com/info

How can I do this with Cyrus? I guess we cannot specify a certain directory
for delivery, but can we set the folder somehow (deliver to mailbox of
info@xxxxxxxx to folder "Trash")?
You can make the spam filter send the mail to info+Trash@xxxxxxxx (if you use a different separator, change + to the appropriate value; however plus is the default). Take care of the case, folder names are case sensitive. Maybe you'll still have to grant post (p) rights for that mailbox to the user you use for delivery (I'm not sure about that, maybe it's already authenticated as admin).

You cannot set another default delivery folder in Cyrus, though (correct me if I'm wrong). You could only achieve that using aliases (info@xxxxxxxx to info+folder@xxxxxxxx) or use sieve to deliver all mails to a different folder.

Baltasar

_____ former 03 gmbh
_____ infanteriestraße 19 haus 6 eg
_____ 80797 muenchen