Re: Does anyone else see skiplist recovery errors?

On Thu, 15 Jun 2006, Robert Mueller wrote:

What I wanted to do is get an idea of how common this is with people, since speaking with Ken the other day he says that they've never seen this problem in production on their systems. So I was hoping people who also see this could report their cyrus version and OS + hardware config. Hopefully we can hope to narrow this down a bit.

I've had a corrupted seen db file, but only one time in several years of running Cyrus. We run Cyrus on Linux x86 with various 2.6 kernels. I can't remember for certain, but I believe the corrupted seen db was the result of killing an imapd process that was hung due to a dropped network connection. I was able to "recover" the seen db using the same method you found in the list archives.

	Andy
----