Re: Does anyone else see skiplist recovery errors?

On 15 Jun 2006, at 01:23, Robert Mueller wrote:
I'm trying to find out if anyone else sees intermittent skiplist recovery problems as sometimes we do, usually after a cyrus restart. ... So I was hoping people who also see this could report their cyrus version and OS + hardware config.

We've seen this after panics or sudden UPS failure, but not during clean shutdown. There's been at least one case where xfer seemed to be involved, tho there may have been a panic during that xfer. We're running 2.2.x with local stability, performance, and logging improvements on Linux 2.4 and 2.6 with Reiser 3 RAID 10 on Intel hardware.

:wes
----