Re: lmtpproxyd reappears in 2.3.4

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
On Wed, 24 May 2006, Simon Matter wrote:
nobody need them in 2.3.3? So my question is, do those binaries act
different depending on how they were called? If that's the case then the
rpms should also ship with the hardlinked files.

I sure hope those hardlinks are just there to keep people happy. If they are
needed, something is wrong.  If the binaries are acting differently
depending on how they are called, this is an extremely bad idea IMHO (give
us a --proxy switch or somesuch, instead!).

No difference in functionality. They are just there for old cyrus.conf files.

--
Kenneth Murchison
Systems Programmer