Re: Cyrus Patches used at FastMail.FM

--On May 23, 2006 8:37:45 AM +0200 Simon Matter <simon.matter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Cool, some of the patches look really interesting and I'm considering to
include one or the other into my rpm packages. For example the statuscache
patch seems very nice. Just to be sure, are there any license restrictions
on the patches?
I'd love to see some of the patches integrated upstream, it makes my own
work easier :)

Statuscache also piqued my interest....Does it give any win for POP3 clients? We've a *HUGE* number of Outlook users that have the terribly wrong idea that they just MUST poll every minute. That along with the seen state stuff would be a good thing for us.
----