Re: Replication and Virtual Domains

Marc G. Fournier wrote:
On Mon, 15 May 2006, Ken Murchison wrote:

Bron Gondwana wrote:

Ken and David - a couple of questions:
1) is replication expected to work with virtual domains at all?
2) if not - how difficult do you think it would be to add - since
   you've both worked with that code?

replication and virtdomains should work together, but currently don't. IIRC, David's code was written against Cyrus 2.1,which was before virtdomains. I never even thought about virtdomains (or altnamespace) when I ported the code. Its on my TODO list, but I can'tgive you a timetable.

Is there anything that those of us using virtdomains in production can do to help you with this? Or is this purely a 'too much on my plate' sort of thing? :)

I've got other things in the queue right now, but hope to get back to the replication code by the end of the week or early next week.

--
Kenneth Murchison
Systems Programmer