Re: sendmail delivery to shared folder problem

Andrzej Adam Filip wrote:
Shawn O'Connor wrote:
[...] Hi Andrzej,

Thank you for your reply. Below is the output of the debug commands. Hopefully, the output makes more sense to you :).

mail# echo '$=w' | sendmail -nt
No recipient addresses found in header

Strange, because the domain in question is in local host names.

Sorry, it was *my* typing mistake:
echo '$=w' | sendmail -bt

Okay, this does show the domain listed.
Repeat the last test as root with -Am option added.
It should provide exact transcript of LMTP session between sendmail and
cyrus. I think sendmail behaves "as configured" but the test will
provide "the final proof":

( echo "subject: test"; echo)| sendmail -v -Am -oi

mail# ( echo "subject: test"; echo)| sendmail -v -Am -oi bb+consulting/ownit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx bb+consulting/ownit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Connecting to /var/imap/socket/lmtp via cyrusv2...
220 mail.somedomain.biz LMTP Cyrus v2.2.13 ready
>>> LHLO mail.somedomain.biz
250-mail.somedomain.biz
250-8BITMIME
250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES
250-PIPELINING
250-SIZE
250-AUTH EXTERNAL
250 IGNOREQUOTA
>>> MAIL From:<soconnor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> SIZE=15 AUTH=soconnor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
250 2.1.0 ok
>>> RCPT To:<+consulting/ownit>
>>> DATA
550-Mailbox unknown.  Either there is no mailbox associated with this
550-name or you do not have authorization to see it.
550 5.1.1 User unknown
503 5.5.1 No recipients
>>> RSET
250 2.0.0 ok
>>> RSET
250 2.0.0 ok
soconnor... Using cached LMTP connection to localhost via cyrusv2...
>>> MAIL From:<> SIZE=1039
250 2.1.0 ok
>>> RCPT To:<soconnor>
>>> DATA
250 2.1.5 ok
354 go ahead
>>> .
250 2.1.5 Ok
soconnor... Sent
Closing connection to localhost
>>> QUIT
221 2.0.0 bye So, it's interesting, it says rcpt to: +consulting/ownit, should this say something else, like bb+consulting/ownit or just consulting/ownit? I know when I use the deliver program to just consulting/ownit it is delivered fine.
Thank you again for your help, I think we're getting closer!

   -Shawn
----