Re: Make cyradm use plain+tls

On May 2, 2006, at 3:24 PM, Perry Brown wrote:

I log into imtest:

/opt/mail/cyrus-imapd/bin/imtest -t "" -p imap -u cyrus -a cyrus -m plain

Run

C: XFER user.vbperry server2.sub2.domain.com

and get

C: NO Server(s) unavailable to complete operation

Am I using the right auth mode? should the imtest connect or xfer command be formatted differently? I looking in the archives and could not locate the thread you mentioned, was that on list?

No, our discussion was off list.

What does syslog say (on both servers)?

Can you log in with imtest to the 2nd server?

Do you allow other SASL mechanisms? I think what we tried with Richard may have only worked since PLAIN is the only mechanism his 2nd server offered.

What other mechanism does your secondary server offer? it should be part of the CAPABILITY response when imtest logs in.

-Patrick
----