Ken,

Using Internal namespaces and 2.3.3-2 gives following results.
If I create "user.jbasile" and NO INBOX, I can deliver an email and it
appears at user.jbasile
If I then create "user.jbasile.INBOX", I can deliver an email and it appears
at user.jbasile, not at the INBOX

Mailbox is
user.jbasile (\HasChildren)
user.jbasile.Draft (\HasNoChildren)
user.jbasile.INBOX (\HasNoChildren)
user.jbasile.Sent (\HasNoChildren)
user.jbasile.Trash (\HasNoChildren)

The ACL being set is
user.jbasile:		jbasile lrswipkxtecda  cyrus lrswipkxtecda
user.jbasile.Draft:	jbasile lrswipkxtecda  cyrus lrswipkxtecda
user.jbasile.INBOX:	jbasile lrswipkxtecda  cyrus lrswipkxtecda
user.jbasile.Sent:	jbasile lrswipkxtecda  cyrus lrswipkxtecda
user.jbasile.Trash:	jbasile lrswipkxtecda  cyrus lrswipkxtecda

What should happen ?

Uhh, user.jbasile *is* the INBOX. When an imap client connects to cyrus and requests "INBOX" (a reserved name in IMAP), cyrus shows them the contents of user.jbasile. There is no reason to create a subfolder named INBOX, and I wonder what problems that might create to confuse imap clients.

	Andy
----