Re: does xfer require murder?

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006, Perry Brown wrote:

Hi Andy,

Thank you for the suggestion. I added

proxyservers: cyrus

to the imapd.conf and restarted cyrus (the doc says it should not be an admin but I'm just trying to get things working right now)

restarted and got the same error.

I think Patrick was on to something with running cyradm to the other host.

In my testing I am launching cyradm from server3. It can connect to server1 and server2 with no problem. When I tried his suggestion of running cyradm from server1 to server2 I get:

[snip]

Does imtest work from server1 to server2? Your cyradm output looked like some sort of ssl library problem...

	Andy
----