Re: Usage of services without IPv6 Support

Hello

The fact that you can use tools that are IPv4-only like WebEx using LTE IPv6-only address is probably because the ISP uses 464XLAT, but to external world from your ISP Border to them it's simply IPv4-only traffic.

Regarding WebEx, and to not stick only to GitHub, what I mentioned other day is an example of an easy thing that would be expected  by IETF's Board to stop using it while doesn't have IPv6 support and privilege other tools that do. There are several others like Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, Jitsi, etc. Some people may say "Well, but I like WebEx because this and that feature which I am used to." Well, in order to show example and stick to values we have to get out of our comfort zone and not always do everything as we would wish. Beyond all what would be the "loss" of making a change like this other than getting people out of the comfort zone for a short period ? Even if it's currently given fro free it should be refused as I am sure in the worst case even if necessary to pay for another tool would not bankrupt the organization.

Regards
Fernando