Re: Usage of services without IPv6 Support

Just small tiny point … I’d like to point that right now I am on a LTE network that only provides a V6 address to my phone and WebEx is working just fine - So, thought I agree there are many ways WebEX could do more, I realize that deploying more NATs may not have been the original design goal of V6, it might be good to actually gets the facts straight.

(and for full disclosure, I work at Cisco)