Re: Usage of services without IPv6 Support

This discussion is not about being police and mandate people do things, but about showing the example within our bounds so other people can see that and do themselves as well .

Otherwise people may look and think: "If not even IETF is bothered about using products that have full IPv6 support, why should I bother ?"

Regards
Fernando