Re: [arch-d] iesg: Re: Updates on IAB mailing lists

My read has been that architecture-discuss was for Internet Architecture topics of relevance to the IAB or IETF.

That does not, in my book, include random musing about research projects that may or may not lead to something in some ill-defined time in the future.

And even if you disagree with the specific example, it does mean that there are clearly things which are off-topic for architecture-discuss. Which means that someone needs to be authorized to deal with such things when they become problematic.

Yours,
Joel