Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-iesg-nomcom-eligibility-2020-00.txt> (Eligibility for the 2020-2021 Nominating Committee) to Best Current Practice

Hi Joel,
I hope you are well,

I think it is important to consider the last 5 meetings which include 107, but the draft does not consider and ignores the pandemic. Usually important participants don't  attend in person when they have problems in their live or difficulties, but still we can count them missing, but in the pandemic situation all organisations in the world now is already attending remotely.