RE: Submission tool.

Hi Alexa,

>> Our records show that your original draft was submitted yesterday, midday PDT.

It was submitted an hour ago, and I was trying since yesterday to submit it by myself and each time keeps giving the same repeated error.

>> The Secretariat encountered some issues posting it and informed you of those issues. You sent in a new version and that version was posted by 8:30am PDT. Given that the Secretariat needed to work with you to address issues in your initial submission, the fact that your I-D was still posted within 24 hours seems very reasonable to me.

Yes really, thanks for all the efforts behind the scenes that she did until the successful submission, even her reply was a little bit late, but it is fine.

The new version of the KRP ID is now submitted.

Appreciated.

Khaled Omar