Re: IETF 107 special thanks, useful links and survey

Worth noting that since Wednesday midday UTC, NZ has been on lockdown, so (assuming he's here) Jay & family are confined to their home. So thanks++ to him, and everybody else of course.

Regards
    Brian
    (via tiny screen & keyboard)

On Sat, 28 Mar 2020, 20:12 Patrik Fältström, <paf=40frobbit.se@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 28 Mar 2020, at 3:00, Stephen Farrell wrote:

> I'd like to echo that special thanks, and I'd also bet
> similar thanks are due to the secretariat the exec dir
> and some IESG, LLC board and people from the sponsors.
> I do know it takes loads of people doing loads of work
> for a normal IETF, so I'm sure this one needed way more.

Indeed, we have a new executive director, and what a meeting he had to take care of. That is what I call a wake up call!

Thanks Jay!

   Patrik