Re: IETF 107 special thanks, useful links and survey

I'd like to echo that special thanks, and I'd also bet
similar thanks are due to the secretariat the exec dir
and some IESG, LLC board and people from the sponsors.
I do know it takes loads of people doing loads of work
for a normal IETF, so I'm sure this one needed way more.

In the end I was very glad not to have traveled, but I
also only fully grokked what we normally get but were
missing this time as we had the various virtual meetings.

Thanks all,
S.