Re: NomCom eligibility & IETF 107

>    I certainly consider this worth discussing, although I don't see why you say "bluesheets on more than one day" rather than "more than one bluesheet." With such a reduced agenda, it could easily happen that a person only considered one day of interest.

Yes, it could happen that there's only one day interesting to someone.  I suggested multiple days because I thought it showed a high level of interest or involvement in the IETF and that's what we want for nomcom.  It was an engineering trade-off.

As for the details of what needs to be done, should we decide to do this, I leave that to the process-wonks. I was answering the question asked.