Re: [Ietf-and-github] Alvaro Retana's Discuss on draft-ietf-gi t-using-github-05: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Hi Joel,
At 05:19 PM 12-03-2020, Joel M. Halpern wrote:
SM, I have trouble understanding the question you are asking.
During and after the IETF LC, questions were asked about the document. Being proactive, the WG (authors and chairs) have been proactive in addressing the questions (many from the IESG). This seems to be not only appropriate, but highly desirable. Given that the WG has been copied on the emails about the topics and changes, if the WG objects they can speak up.

What is it you are objecting to?

I asked a question about whether there was a step after the end of the Last Call and the (beginning) of the IESG Evaluation. That is not related to the discussion between the Working Group author(s) and IESG members. In case it got missed, I submitted comments on the Last Call. Mr Rescorla responded on one point. There were other points in my comments. I didn't see any response to that from the Working Group.

I phrased the followed questions as simple as possible so that there is less room for misunderstanding at the other end: Who assesses whether the objection is valid or not? Who speaks on behalf of the Working Group?

I skipped over the "patently false" comment so as to avoid the usual IETF unpleasantness.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy