Re: How about the IETF 107 T-Shirts ?

Haha, love the idea.

So at IETF108, there should be a booth with a small variety of
stamps "Cancelled", "Corona", "Virtualized",  "not in"
etc. and a couple of colours, and each of us can do one's own
customized IEF107 shirt.

Maybe cut-outs instead of stamps and spray can's.
Not sure whats most easy/best on t-shirts.

+1 on your hope for solutions of the other outstanding issues.
I just wanted to get away from the corona discussion.

Toerless

--
---
tte@xxxxxxxxx