Re: IETF 107 Vancouver In-Person Meeting Cancelled

On 3/10/2020 3:53 PM, Jari Arkko wrote:
+1. This can't have been an easy decision, but I think it's the right one.
I want to second what Ekr and Stephen say here. This is a VERY unfortunate situation but I think the right decision got made.

Jari

We won't know for a while whether this was the "best" decision. But, given the current input data consisting of the downward trend of registrations, the upward trend of outbreaks, and the lack of sufficient data to accurately predict three more weeks out, this was certainly "a" right decision for this time.

Later, Mike