Re: IETF 107 Vancouver In-Person Meeting Cancelled

>    Agreed. I can also understand why the decision took until
    now. Different people's risk perceptions differ so I'm
    sure others will quite reasonably disagree with me on
    this, but with all the behind-the-scenes stuff that had
    to be considered, in addition to the ongoing (and many
    v. recent) changes people's travel plans, I do totally
    get why it took 'till today to make the call.

Good.  Share it with the rest of us.