Re: IETF 107 Standard Registration and Internet Draft Deadline Approaching

Lou

On 6/03/2020, at 1:33 PM, Lou Berger <lberger@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jay,

two very different points here:

1) Everyone's situation is different / unique and often more complicated than simply who is canceling. I  strongly urge you, the LLC and the iesg to have a single consistent, and public, refund policy for all.  (Either full refund for all or service charge for all).

I’m comfortable that our current policy strikes the right balance between an individual policy for each individual circumstance and a one-size-fits-all policy.

2) have you checked on the legal exposure to the organization of continuing to hold the meeting in the face of so many public cancellations -  which are taking place at the organizational level (e.g., f8), the association level (IEEE, apc) and at the national level (CN and IS)?

Yes.

Jay
--
Jay Daley