Re: [spring] WGLC - draft-ietf-spring-srv6-network-programming (off-topic)

Dear IETF Chair,

During a Working Group discussion in SPRING, I asked a process-related question to the Working Group Chairs. I received a response to discourage me from pursing the process-related matter. I could have raised the matter with the Responsible Area Director for SPRING. However, the other issue(s) in that Working Group does not make it conducive for me to do that.

Could you please look into the matter?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy